Friday 6 April 2018

Dogs In Pots!

Thank Crikey its Friday!! I hope you're all looking forward to a fabulous weekend of crafting! :-)

It's Lorraine A (aka Lols) here to share a card I made using a new and super cute 'Wild Rose Studio 'Dogs In Pots' Cling Stamp 


I coloured with Copic Markers and added a few dabs of Star Dust Stickles here and there. The papers are from a Background and Stripes A4 Paper Pack and an Icing on the Cake 6x6 Paper Pack 

I finished with a little washi tape, yellow bakers twine and a Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday To You Die Cut sentiment. 


Thanks for looking!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

For more details and a full product list please CLICK HERE to visit my blog post.

luv
Lols x x x


1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.