Thursday 19 May 2016

Baby's Christening

I was asked to make a Christening Card for a Baby Girl, of course by simply changing the colours this would also be just as lovely for a Baby Boy too! 


I love the Ornate Pram Die from the Wild Rose Studio and thought that combined with the Simon Says Stamp Churches Die they would make a very pretty Christening card, what do you think? 

I used a Falling Hearts Stencil and Cotton Candy Ink to create the background and then added some Stitched Slopes and Hills, I embossed with a Swiss dots folder to add a little bit of texture, I did the same for the clouds too.The ribbon is from May Arts which is now discontinued. 


Thanks for looking, I hope you all have a fabulous day!

For a full product list please CLICK HERE to visit my blog post.

luv
Lols x x x

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and what clever ideas have gone into your card.A lovely scene and yes it would look equally as good in blue too! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and sweet card.Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.