Tuesday 5 January 2016

Doves In Love

Good Morning all, I hope everyone is well and everyone is enjoying some winter sunshine.

 It's Lol's here to share a card made using a new 'Doves In Love' Craft Die from the Wild Rose Studio


I  cut it twice out of thick white card to give it some dimension and then glittered the whole piece with my favourite Prisma Glitter, so sparkly. For the background I inked a little Spun Sugar Distress Ink on the area behind the die cut and then used some White Embossing Paste and a Falling Hearts Stencil to add extra interest. Before the paste dried I sprinkled with a little extra glitter, ooh it does look lovely IRL :-)



For more details and a full product list of what I used CLICK HERE.

Thanks for looking! I hope you have a fabulous day and manage to find some crafty time!

luv
Lols x x x


3 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty and delicate. Fabulous die and I love your hearts as an extra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!! It's just fabulous!! Such a delicate and sweet look! Thanks for sharing the technique you used for the doves! Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.